4 December, 2018
Website NIRAST Solutions Private Limited
Brief description :
Technical Lead is responsible leading the project development;
* Designs, develops and maintains web based and distributed applications
* Effectively translates and communicates business requirements to technical requirements and vice versa.
* Coordinates remote, offshore, and on-site development resources.
* Monitors and communicates the progress of project delivery.
* 6+ years of related technical development experience required.
* Must be familiar with HTML 5 , CSS 3, Bootstrap, Typescript, Angular 2.0 or above
* Must have hands on with .NET Core 2.0, ASP.net MVC, WebAPI 2
* Prior experience with Micro service architecture
* Hands on experience with both SQL Server and NO-SQL databases like MongoDB
* Authentication/Authorization frameworks like Oauth2 and OPENIDConnect
* Must have prior experience with .NET unit testing using XUnit and Moq
* Must have experience in Angular Unit testing using Jasmine / karma
* Must have good understanding about different package distribution tools like NPM, Nuget, Github etc
* Familiar with WebAPI testing tools like Fiddler and Postman
* Prior experience with Github is required
* Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA and Confluence are necessary.
* Experience with Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to unite teams.
* Excellent analytical and multitasking skills critical.
* Healthcare experience is a plus
* Good knowledge with XML Schema ( RelaxNG, XSD)
* Having experience on standard continuous Integration and deployment tools is preferred. Preferred tools are Jenkins, TeamCity and Octopus
* Cloud ( AWS or AZURE preferred) and in-house deployments ( IIS)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org